Welcome to the Midland Empire Home Builders Association (MEHBA) website.
As a not-for-profit trade organization, the Midland Empire HBA strives to be a recognized leader in the home building industry. We provide opportunities for our members in education, professional development, networking, and community involvement.
We are an affiliate of the National Association of Homes Builders (NAHB). NAHB is the most influential and active organization representing the building industry. Headquartered in Washington, DC, it has more than 220,000 active members and approximately 800 local affiliate associates.
• Provide safe, decent and affordable housing
• Monitor and improve government regulations
• Maintain a strong working relationship with City and County officials
• Provide members with training, dynamic professional development and networking opportunities
Meet Fellow Members
• Monthly meetings allow you to meet your fellow members and hang out in an after work setting
• Activities planned a few times a year, such as parties, bowling, and golf allow you to hang out in a more relaxed atmosphere
• Find new members to do business with and help each others' businesses grow
Help Your Local Area
• Take part in building days with Habitat for Humanity to bring some much needed charitable help to our area
• Frequent donations to the local food pantry are also taken
• Using your local building and associate members helps our local economy grow
March 2019 Newsletter
MARCH MEMBERSHIP MEETING WHEN: Tuesday, March 19 WHERE: Ground Round – 119 S. 6th SOCIAL: Starts at 5:30 p.m.… Read More
January 2019 Newsletter
January Meeting: When: Tuesday, January 29 starting at 5:30 p.m. Where: Adams Bar & Grill, 1612 Commercial Member Spotlight: Sarah… Read More
Dec. 2018 – Holiday Mixer
Please mark you calendar and plan to attend the MEHBA Holiday Mixer on Thursday, December 13!! Festivities start at… Read More