Welcome to the Midland Empire Home Builders Association (MEHBA) website.
As a not-for-profit trade organization, the Midland Empire HBA strives to be a recognized leader in the home building industry. We provide opportunities for our members in education, professional development, networking, and community involvement.
We are an affiliate of the National Association of Homes Builders (NAHB). NAHB is the most influential and active organization representing the building industry. Headquartered in Washington, DC, it has more than 220,000 active members and approximately 800 local affiliate associates.
• Provide safe, decent and affordable housing
• Monitor and improve government regulations
• Maintain a strong working relationship with City and County officials
• Provide members with training, dynamic professional development and networking opportunities
Meet Fellow Members
• Monthly meetings allow you to meet your fellow members and hang out in an after work setting
• Activities planned a few times a year, such as parties, bowling, and golf allow you to hang out in a more relaxed atmosphere
• Find new members to do business with and help each others' businesses grow
Help Your Local Area
• Take part in building days with Habitat for Humanity to bring some much needed charitable help to our area
• Frequent donations to the local food pantry are also taken
• Using your local building and associate members helps our local economy grow
May 2018 Newsletters
MAY MEMBERSHIP MEETING WHEN: Tuesday, May 22 WHERE: Boudreaux’s – 224 N 4th Street SOCIAL: Starts at 5:30 p.m. (Sponsored… Read More
April 2018 Newsletter
MIDLAND EMPIRE HBA IS CELEBRATING 50 YEARS The Midland Empire HBA was formally organized and incorporated with the State of… Read More
March 2018 Newsletter
MEMBERSHIP MEETING WHEN: Tuesday, March 27 WHERE: San Jose Steakhouse SOCIAL: Starts at 5:30 p.m. (Cash bar) DINNER: 6:00 p.m.… Read More